AGM Date Change
Due to the level 3 lock down in Auckland, the Ski Club 2020 AGM has been postponed until Saturday 12th September at 5pm at the Ski Club, see you there!
- When: Saturday 12th September 2020, commencing 5pm.
- Where: WSSC Club Lodge, Hut Flat, Mt Ruapehu (on the mountain).
- If the weather is adverse the AGM will be moved to 4pm Saturday 26th of September 2019 (just before the Fundraising Dinner). A call on the weather will be made 3 days prior to the meeting.
- Click here to book yourself into the hut!
Also, if you are coming to the Ski Club Fundraising Dinner on Saturday 26th September please remember to confirm your place by emailing the ski club email@example.com. Our world class chef Yann has sensational gastronomic delights lined up this year, matched with superb Clearview wines!
- Presidents welcome
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Matter Arising
- Presidents Annual Report
- Financial Report
- Election of Officers (click here for nomination form):
- Vice President
- Immediate Past President (Automatic appointment)
- Lodge Bookings & Rations Officer
- Committee (Up to 6 members)
- General Business
- Appointment of Auditor
- Appointment of Patron
- Appointment of Life Members